Thursday, February 17, 2011

how Dinu Solanki threats people


local leader waves a CD on Junagadh MP’s ‘threat’ call to him


Dinu Solanki had allegedly called up Koli Sena president this January to warn him
Junagadh BJP MP Dinu Solanki had allegedly threatened to kill the Koli Sena president from Kodinar and had abused his family after the latter reportedly beat up one of his kin. The victim claims to have recorded the MP’s “threat” call.
Solanki has been mired in controversy following the murder of RTI activist Amit Jethava. Solanki's nephew and business partner Shiva Solanki is a suspect in the murder case, and the Ahmedabad Crime Branch has been on his trail for a week now.
“Mari upper bhale 302 thai. Mare ek varash jail ma rehvu pade kai das varash. Haria tu mara thi bachi nahi sake. Tare Kodinar ma rehvu che ne? Tane koi nahi bacahvi sake.(Let me get charged under 302 of IPC. I may get jailed for a year or 10 years. But Haria, no one can save you from me.
Do you want to live in Kodinar? Nobody can save you,” the MP said, according to complainant Haresh Damania.
Damania said the MP used abusive and foul language against his family members. “Solanki had been threatening me saying I have beaten up his sister's son Hiteshsinh. When he called up on January 25, 2010, I recorded the conversation.”
“First, I went to Kodinar police, but they did not take my complaint. I then approached the SP office, but no action was taken on my application,” Damania added.
With the help of sitting Kodinar Congress MLA Dhirsinh Barad, the tape was played before then State Home Minister Amit Shah, but nothing happened, he alleged.
In the last eight months, two cases have been registered against Damania – one of loot and the other of hampering peace.
Barad said: “As the local police did not act, I took the tape to the then home minister Amit Shah, but no action was taken. Leave alone the local police, even the state government refused to take any complaint against Solanki.
Solanki was unavailable for comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment